Good Morning! Here are some announcements for our upcoming week.
- Next week will be our last service using Zoom. The service will begin with fellowship time at 9:30 AM on Zoom, followed by the service at 10. The service will also appear on our Facebook page at that time.
- The service and reflection will also appear on our blog at 9:00 AM and can be printed and shared with others.
- Coffee and Conversation continues on Mondays from 9:30 to 10:00 AM using Zoom. All are welcome! To join, contact Rev. Tara Ann for the log in details.
- There will be a mid-week devotional on Wednesday through Facebook Live and our blog.
- Clergy are now able to visit our hospital facilities, so beginning next week Rev. Tara Ann will begin checking the hospital list on a weekly basis.
- I am pleased to announce that we will be working towards opening for in-person worship. Our first service together will be October 4th. More details will follow in the coming weeks, including how to register and what guidelines we will be following. To read more, go here.
- There will be a Session meeting Monday September 21 at 7:00 PM. This will be online using Zoom.
- There will be a meeting of the Stewards on September 22 at 7:00 PM, using Zoom.
- There will be a Worship Committee meeting on September 22 at 8:00 PM.
- Our regular Official Board Meeting will be September 24th at 7:00 PM.
- A reminder that donations can continue to be made by sending cheques to one of our Treasurers, or through PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). To learn more about PAR, contact one of our Treasurers.
- A reminder that all services and devotionals are printed on our blog as well as shared through facebook live. This allows for services to be printed off and shared with loved ones (while using social distancing!) who do not have internet access, or facebook.
Have a blessed week, Rev. Tara Ann