Good Morning! Here are some announcements for our upcoming week.
- Beginning next Sunday we will be shifting to in-person worship. Our first service will be at Lot 14 United at 10:30 AM. You must pre-register, so please contact Rev. Tara Ann by telephone, no later than this Thursday. To learn more about what to expect on Sunday, you can check out our blog post “Welcome Back.” The service will also be recorded and put online later in the day on Sunday.
- The service and reflection will continue to appear on our blog each Sunday morning. These can be printed and shared with those who are not online.
- Coffee and Conversation continues on Mondays from 9:30 to 10:00 AM using Zoom. All are welcome! To join, contact Rev. Tara Ann for the log in details.
- There will be a mid-week devotional on Wednesday through Facebook Live and our blog.
- Clergy are now able to visit our hospital facilities, so beginning next week Rev. Tara Ann will begin checking the hospital list on a weekly basis.
- There will be training for all those who have agreed to help usher, this Wednesday evening at 7:00 PM. This will be an in-person meeting at Bideford-Conway.
- The Official Board meeting was re-sheduled for October 8th at 7:00 PM.
- A reminder that donations can continue to be made by sending cheques to one of our Treasurers, or through PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). To learn more about PAR, contact one of our Treasurers.
- A reminder that all services and devotionals are printed on our blog as well as shared through facebook live. This allows for services to be printed off and shared with loved ones (while using social distancing!) who do not have internet access, or facebook.
Have a blessed week, Rev. Tara Ann